Beautiful wedding invitation bundle printed on 300gsm recycled Kraft card, comprising a 5x7 invitation plus kraft envelope, A6 RSVP plus kraft envelope, and a tag with brown twine to tie it all together. The twine and tags will be supplied untied (except for in the case of individual samples) in order to avoid crushing during postage. The twine will be cut into lengths so all you need to do is thread the tag and tie the bundles together upon delivery.
It is highly recommended that you order a sample to truly appreciate the finish of the invitations.
This listing is for the complete bundle. If you would like to order invitations only, or invitations with RSVP without the tags then please message me for a quote. Similarly, if you'd like to add extra cards then just get in touch.
If you have any questions then please feel free to drop me a message! Designs and bundles can be altered to suit your requirements and budget.
*** ORDERING ***
If ordering a sample, this will be non-personalised.
If ordering the personalised invitations, please provide the wording, including the following information:
1- the names of the people who are to be married.
2- the date of the wedding (in full) and the time of the wedding
3- the wedding venue
4- any further information for the invitation
5- 'RSVP by' date
6- 'RSVP to' name and address
Please also provide your current email address so that I can ensure a proof can reach you for review.
Following purchase, the proof will be created within 3 working days. It will be sent to you to review and you will have the opportunity to request up to 3 rounds of changes. Additional proofs after the first 3 will be charged at £2.50 per proof.
When you are happy with the design and information the files will be sent to print. From this point onwards no further edits can be made. Printing takes around 5 working days.
*** DELIVERY ***
Samples will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class within the UK (approx. 2 working days) and via Royal Mail International for orders outside the UK (approx. 7-10 working days).
Custom invitations will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery within the UK (approx. 2 working days) and via Royal Mail International for orders outside the UK (approx. 7-10 working days).
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like a custom bundle created.
-x- Lula With Love -x-
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
***Information I Collect***
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom design, for example), if you contact me directly.
*** Why I need your information and how I use it ***
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
*** Information Sharing and Disclosure ***
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
*** Data Retention ***
*** Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU ***
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
*** Your Rights ***
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*** How to Contact Me ***
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Louise Waterton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.