The 'Penny' Collection:
Beautiful yet simple watercolour floral wedding invitations. Available in either A6 size or 5x7 inches, and printed single-sided onto luxury 300gsm single-sided textured hammered card stock. Complete with kraft envelopes.
* Wording can be edited
* Additional matching items are available, including RSVPs, bellybands, menus, table plans, place cards, signs, stickers and many other items - please message me for a quote.
* If you would like the hammered texture on both sides then please message me for a quote.
* For double-sided printing please message me for a quote.
We strongly recommend that you order the non-personalised sample to truly appreciate the finish and colours prior to ordering your stationery.
*** ORDERING ***
Please select your size and quantity from the drop-down menus.
If ordering personalised invitations (rather than the non-personalised sample) then please provide the following information, either in 'notes' or via message:
1) The NAMES of the couple who are to be married
2) The WORDING, i.e. 'invite you to celebrate their marriage at their wedding...'
3) The DATE of the wedding, in full
4) The TIME of the wedding
5) The VENUE for the wedding
6) Any RECEPTION information (venue/time)
7) RSVP DATE and ADDRESS/WEBSITE
8) Whether you would like ROUNDED (picture 1) or SQUARE (picture 2) corners on the invitations
*** PROCESSING YOUR ORDER ***
Following purchase and receipt of the details, I will email you a proof to review within 3 working days. You have the opportunity to request edits. Up to 3 rounds of proofs are included as standard.
After all edits and when you have confirmed you are happy with the proof then the invitations will be sent to print. After this point no changes can be made. The invitations will be mailed out within 3 weeks of approval of the proof. If you need them sooner then please ask - it is often possible to speed things up. Delivery within the UK is with Royal Mail First Class, taking approximately 48 hours from dispatch. International orders take approximately 10 working days from dispatch to arrive.
*** MATCHING ITEMS ***
For matching items or a digital version of this design please visit:
*** QUESTIONS ***
If you have any questions then please drop me a message and I'll be happy to help!
Lula With Love x
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
***Information I Collect***
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom design, for example), if you contact me directly.
*** Why I need your information and how I use it ***
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
*** Information Sharing and Disclosure ***
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
*** Data Retention ***
*** Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU ***
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
*** Your Rights ***
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*** How to Contact Me ***
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Louise Waterton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.