Gorgeous set of 3 creaseless hair ties to ask your nearest and dearest to be your bridesmaid/flower girl.
Size of backing card is approximately 7.5x10cm.
The text, on kraft brown card, reads: 'Will you be my bridesmaid/flower girl? Please help me tie the knot!' The reverse displays the 'Lula With Love' logo.
Colour: 1x white, 1x grey, 1x pinky-peach blush
*** ORDERING ***
Please select whether you would like these for a bridesmaid or a flower girl, and select your quantity.
The hair ties coordinate wonderfully with our 'will you be my bridesmaid?' cards:
Please bear in mind that colours may vary depending on your screen settings.
Please note: Great care goes into making these products but they are not a toy and therefore children should be supervised at all times when using these hair ties.
-x- Lula, with love -x-
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
***Information I Collect***
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom design, for example), if you contact me directly.
*** Why I need your information and how I use it ***
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
*** Information Sharing and Disclosure ***
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
*** Data Retention ***
*** Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU ***
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
*** Your Rights ***
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*** How to Contact Me ***
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Louise Waterton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan 12, 2018
Fab service and fab products. They really are made with love!
Dec 12, 2017
Jul 5, 2017
Quick and very good customer service. And love the product. exactly as seen in pictures.
Jul 5, 2017
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you so much. Even after my first order had been printed this company went out of their way to make a correction at no extra cost (I changed my mind about what I wanted on the front!) Such good customer service going out of their way to help and please. Thank You! Also super speedy delivery. Xx