Fully customised Wedding program/programme to match the 'Louise Collection'. Please get in touch if you require some tweaking to the layout - always happy to help.
PLEASE NOTE: The gold effect elements of these prints are not metallic and will print using the standard colour combinations of your printer to create a gold-glitter-like effect.
I ask that you only use this product for personal use. Commercial use and redistribution is strictly prohibited.
*** ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL FILES ***
Print them as many times as you like
Save money by printing them yourself or inexpensively via an online or local print shop
Save time by receiving the files within 72 hours for personalised prints
*** DETAILS ***
You are purchasing DIGITAL FILES (300dpi jpg) for you to print at home or at your local print shop, to create:
- A5 programmes
Please note, you are NOT ordering a physical item - these are digital files for you to print out yourself.
You will receive:
- One 300dpi A5 file for printing the front of the wedding programme
- One 300dpi A5 file for printing the reverse of the wedding programme
- One 300dpi file for printing two A5 front sides per A4 page
- One 300dpi file for printing two A5 reverse sides per A4 page
- One PDF file containing printing instructions.
Please bear in mind that colours may vary ever so slightly from what you see on the screen, depending on your screen settings, printer settings or the type of paper you print on.
*** ORDERING ***
At checkout please provide:
1- the email address to which the files are to be sent
2- the full text that you would like
Please PLEASE check text for errors to avoid ending up with an incorrect item. I will copy and paste the text provided, so be sure to check grammar, capital letters etc. before sending.
*** DELIVERY ***
You will receive your printable jpeg files within 72 working hours of placing your order. They will be sent to the email address that you have provided.
Some browsers will issue an automatic warning when downloading files, along the lines of 'this type of file may harm your computer'. In order to continue downloading it is necessary to select 'keep file'. I maintain my computer antivirus up to date and have had no issues with viruses personally. However, I can take no responsibility for any security threat incurred and I recommend for your own peace of mind, that you use your system antivirus software to scan any files that you download (from any location) before opening them.
*** ANY QUESTIONS ***
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get it touch - just click 'contact the shop owner' and I'll try to help with your query. Similarly, if you can't find what you are looking for, get in touch for quotes on bespoke/custom designs.
Matching Save the Date cards available in my shop!
Finally, we'd love to hear how you get on with this printable. Please feel free to get in touch with feedback!
PLEASE NOTE: Although the shop image may appear blurry, this is purely to avoid the image being copied. Actual image files received will be clear, high quality 300dpi jpg files.
-x- Lula, with Love -x-
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
***Information I Collect***
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom design, for example), if you contact me directly.
*** Why I need your information and how I use it ***
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
*** Information Sharing and Disclosure ***
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
*** Data Retention ***
*** Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU ***
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
*** Your Rights ***
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*** How to Contact Me ***
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Louise Waterton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Apr 6, 2017